CCTV Benelux, located at Aventurijn 1016 3316 LB Dordrecht, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
- https://www.cctvbenelux.com, Aventurijn 1016, 3316 LB Dordrecht, +31 (0)78 618 09 20
- Henk Hoeder is the Data Protection Officer of CCTV Benelux. He can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data that we process
CCTV Benelux processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- phone number
- E-mail address
- P address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
- Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
CCTV Benelux processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- To offer you the opportunity to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
Automated decision making
- CCTV Benelux does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of CCTV Benelux).
How long we keep personal data
- CCTV Benelux does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected. We use the legal retention period for the personal data.
Sharing personal data with third parties
- CCTV Benelux provides exclusively to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or comparable techniques, that we use
View, adjust or delete data
- You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself via the personal settings of your account. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
- If you want to exercise your right of objection and / or right to data portability or if you have other questions / comments about data processing, please send a specified request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. CCTV Benelux will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks.
- CCTV Benelux would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
- CCTV Benelux takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com